Debate General Resident Evil Revelations 2

Reglas del Foro
En este foro podeis hablar sobre todo lo relacionado con Resident Evil Revelations 2.

IMPORTANTE:
Recordad que la información que revele algo de la historia debe estar oculta como SPOILER.
En relación con esto, procurad que el asunto del tema tampoco muestre dicha información
y si su contenido trata exclusivamente de spoilers, avisad poniendo el prefijo
Oculto:
en el asunto
Oddro
Ultimate BOW
Puntos de Vida: 10 de 10
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil 2
PS3 Network ID: Oddro
España 
Contactar:

Re: Debate General Resident Evil Revelations 2

Mensaje por Oddro » 04 Mar 2015 12:01

Sendo escribió:
Aven Kujo-Gin escribió:
Sendo escribió:Filtrado nuevo personaje:
Oculto:
Imagen
Se ve interesante. No tiene pinta de ser un prisionero porque no lleva la pulsera, aun que también podría haber conseguido quitársela. Una pregunta, ¿de donde viene ese nombre? ¿Es ruso?
No pude volver a encontrar la pagina de donde saque esa imagen xD, pero puedo jurar que alguien había mencionado su origen Ruso.
Yo busque el nombre en google y me salia como ruso, y el apellido pues me salia croata, literalmente me salio un jugador de fútbol croata que se llama Ante y el apellido ese.
Imagen
No creas nada de lo que oigas y ni la mitad de lo que veas.

AlexKemp
Ultimate BOW
Puntos de Vida: 4 de 10
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
México 

Mensaje por AlexKemp » 04 Mar 2015 14:19

Algún compatriota de nickolai?? El hombre en cuestión ya es demasiado viejo para seguir activo
La batalla entre Akatsuki y Jinchurikis
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6618904/1/F ... iki_Escape
Legión-Vórtices:Antologia independiente
https://play.google.com/store/books/det ... QBAJ&hl=es

cristian redfield
Nemesis
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil DS
Chile 

Mensaje por cristian redfield » 04 Mar 2015 17:46

ya salio el ep2 para la version de xbox360? solo veo que ha salido en ps4,ps3,xbox one y pc....

Sendo
Zombie
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil Remake

Mensaje por Sendo » 05 Mar 2015 08:46

Se filtraron los supuestos Files del juego
Oculto:
Neil's Report
Stuart,
It looks like the most suitable "vessel" is going to be that little girl after all. The other candidates had potential, but that girl is in an entirely different class.
She is incapable of feeling fear.
That's not surprising, when you consider what she's been through. Getting caught up in the Terragrigia Panic at such a young age, having everyone she knew be killed...losing her parents right in front of her eyes. After experiencing those kinds of horrors, what left is there to be afraid of?
The only problem is her age, but that's a problem that time will take care of for us.
She's the perfect candidate for your purposes.

Neil's Candidate List
Stuart,
I've put together the list of Terra Save members who are most suited for this round of trials. They all have had experience dealing with bioterror and viruses. Their psych evals came out with flying colors. They faced some unspeakable horrors and came out in one piece, indicating a strong resistance to emotional trauma.
No. 06 hasn't been directly involved in any bioterror incidents, but her test
results were promising so I included her as well. It's all in your hands now. I'll be out there as backup in case you need
anything.
All things considered I think this is a pretty strong list of candidates. I'm
sure you'd agree. It's all in your hands now. I'll be out there as backup in case you need anything.
01. Fisher, Neil
02. Redfield, Claire
03. Chavez, Gabriel
04. Foley, Gina
05. (Crossed out)
06. Burton, Moira
07. Fernandez, Pedro
08. (Crossed out)
09. Korda, Natalia
10. (Crossed out)
11. Thompson, Edward

Alex's Memo - Spencer
On the verge of my plans coming to fruition, I can't help but reminiscence about my past. In particular, the foolish old man who made me who I am.
I speak of course, of Lord Oswell E. Spencer. He had it all. He commanded wealth and power at his fingertips. But it wasn't enough for him. No, he wanted more. He felt this world was in ruin, and that
mankind was on a path of ultimate destruction. He wanted to create a new world filled with order. This world would have no use for the weak, foolish masses. He wanted to make a race of advanced humans in a perfect utopia, and he would rule over this new world as its god.
To those ends, he collected gifted children from all over the world. To train their minds and bodies to be the chosen ones for his new world, they were subjected to hellish tests of endurance. And they were injected with a virus, to see if they were truly fit to rise above humanity.
Sadly, most of them weren't. And so they died, one by one, until only two
remained. Albert and myself. The last of the Wesker Children.
Spencer placed all his hopes on us. He tasked us with the burden of making him a god. And foolishly, compulsively, we scrambled to follow his orders.
Eventually we both realized that we had zero obligation to obey a stupid, decrepit old man. Our loyalty was a ruse, and we continued our duplicitous use of his vast resources. Eventually, with Albert on the verge of completing his own plans, he snuffed out the old skinflint's life with his bare hands. A fitting end. So now, on the verge of my own triumph, I've come to better understand how Albert must have felt. And maybe even the old man as well.
After all, I am one of the chosen. I am the last one.
The right to become a god is now mine.
Imagen

Aven Kujo-Gin
Contagiado 90%
España 

Mensaje por Aven Kujo-Gin » 05 Mar 2015 11:35

Es increíble lo rápido que se filtran estas cosas xD
Imagen

tecgarasil
Zombie

Mensaje por tecgarasil » 05 Mar 2015 13:03

Pregunta, en el capitulo dos hay un file que pasa de 2010 hasta el 2014 es decir.... ¿Es un error o este juego sucede tras los acontecimientos de RE6?
Imagen

Oddro
Ultimate BOW
España 
Contactar:

Mensaje por Oddro » 05 Mar 2015 13:27

tecgarasil escribió:Pregunta, en el capitulo dos hay un file que pasa de 2010 hasta el 2014 es decir.... ¿Es un error o este juego sucede tras los acontecimientos de RE6?
Tiene que ser un error porque yo creo que este juego se sitúa entre el RE 5 y el RE 6.
Imagen

Aven Kujo-Gin
Contagiado 90%
España 

Mensaje por Aven Kujo-Gin » 05 Mar 2015 13:54

Exacto. Desde que se anuncio el juego ya se hizo saber que el juego ocurría entre RE5 y RE6.
Imagen

JoDark143
Personalizado (manda MP a beltran)
Puntos de Vida: 8 de 10

Mensaje por JoDark143 » 05 Mar 2015 17:32

¿Quién sabe si no empieza antes de RE6 y acaba después de RE6?

No sería la primera vez que se ve eso en la saga

cristian redfield
Nemesis
Chile 

Mensaje por cristian redfield » 05 Mar 2015 18:40

igual seria algo raro que acabara despues de re6, si fuera asi, Claire estaria perdida, Chris deberia estar preocupado por su paradero, en re6 por la actitud de Chris, le dice Sherry que por ella sabe su historia y no vi frustacion en él. Asi que probablemente ese mensaje con la fecha sea un posible error.

tecgarasil
Zombie

Mensaje por tecgarasil » 05 Mar 2015 22:17

Eso que dices es imposible (spoiler del capitulo 1)
Oculto:
La linea temporal de RE6 tiene como diferencia seis meses, es decir al final del capitulo uno ergo la misma noche en la que despiertan las supervivientes tiene seis meses de diferencia con la llegada de Barry a la isla. Se puede colocar en los mismos seis meses que Chris pasó amnesico, eso sí.
Imagen

Kyo
Muerto

Mensaje por Kyo » 05 Mar 2015 23:58

alguien sabe si se puede jugar en modo cooperativo sin necesidad del online?
Tsuki wo miru tabi omoi dase...

Aven Kujo-Gin
Contagiado 90%
España 

Mensaje por Aven Kujo-Gin » 06 Mar 2015 00:04

Kyo escribió:alguien sabe si se puede jugar en modo cooperativo sin necesidad del online?
Claro que se puede, puedes jugar con un amigo en pantalla dividida. Al darle a juego nuevo te da la opción de jugar en solo o cooperativo.
Imagen

Caleb
Master of Unlocking
Steam ID: vonkalev
Argentina 
Contactar:

Mensaje por Caleb » 06 Mar 2015 08:41

Sendo escribió:Se filtraron los supuestos Files del juego
Oculto:
Neil's Report
Stuart,
It looks like the most suitable "vessel" is going to be that little girl after all. The other candidates had potential, but that girl is in an entirely different class.
She is incapable of feeling fear.
That's not surprising, when you consider what she's been through. Getting caught up in the Terragrigia Panic at such a young age, having everyone she knew be killed...losing her parents right in front of her eyes. After experiencing those kinds of horrors, what left is there to be afraid of?
The only problem is her age, but that's a problem that time will take care of for us.
She's the perfect candidate for your purposes.

Neil's Candidate List
Stuart,
I've put together the list of Terra Save members who are most suited for this round of trials. They all have had experience dealing with bioterror and viruses. Their psych evals came out with flying colors. They faced some unspeakable horrors and came out in one piece, indicating a strong resistance to emotional trauma.
No. 06 hasn't been directly involved in any bioterror incidents, but her test
results were promising so I included her as well. It's all in your hands now. I'll be out there as backup in case you need
anything.
All things considered I think this is a pretty strong list of candidates. I'm
sure you'd agree. It's all in your hands now. I'll be out there as backup in case you need anything.
01. Fisher, Neil
02. Redfield, Claire
03. Chavez, Gabriel
04. Foley, Gina
05. (Crossed out)
06. Burton, Moira
07. Fernandez, Pedro
08. (Crossed out)
09. Korda, Natalia
10. (Crossed out)
11. Thompson, Edward

Alex's Memo - Spencer
On the verge of my plans coming to fruition, I can't help but reminiscence about my past. In particular, the foolish old man who made me who I am.
I speak of course, of Lord Oswell E. Spencer. He had it all. He commanded wealth and power at his fingertips. But it wasn't enough for him. No, he wanted more. He felt this world was in ruin, and that
mankind was on a path of ultimate destruction. He wanted to create a new world filled with order. This world would have no use for the weak, foolish masses. He wanted to make a race of advanced humans in a perfect utopia, and he would rule over this new world as its god.
To those ends, he collected gifted children from all over the world. To train their minds and bodies to be the chosen ones for his new world, they were subjected to hellish tests of endurance. And they were injected with a virus, to see if they were truly fit to rise above humanity.
Sadly, most of them weren't. And so they died, one by one, until only two
remained. Albert and myself. The last of the Wesker Children.
Spencer placed all his hopes on us. He tasked us with the burden of making him a god. And foolishly, compulsively, we scrambled to follow his orders.
Eventually we both realized that we had zero obligation to obey a stupid, decrepit old man. Our loyalty was a ruse, and we continued our duplicitous use of his vast resources. Eventually, with Albert on the verge of completing his own plans, he snuffed out the old skinflint's life with his bare hands. A fitting end. So now, on the verge of my own triumph, I've come to better understand how Albert must have felt. And maybe even the old man as well.
After all, I am one of the chosen. I am the last one.
The right to become a god is now mine.
Oculto:
Vaya... al final con Alex volvieron a toda esa estupidez de "the right to be a god"...

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Imagen

Oddro
Ultimate BOW
España 
Contactar:

Mensaje por Oddro » 08 Mar 2015 13:47

El juego está bien pero se lo han cargado con las malditas DLCs, aparte de que por lo visto ya hay preparados dos episodios mas descargables, aparte de los cuatro principales. Con lo bien que se veía el juego.

http://www.game.es/Product/Default.aspx?SKU=110259
Imagen

Responder