Zombie Nv2
Puntos de Vida: 10 de 10
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil 2
PS3 Network ID: Nanetillo
España 

Mensaje por Nanetillo » 23 May 2004 17:32

Hice otro aver que tal.

Imagen

You're the sort who feels that it is your personal duty to see to it that you effectively protect everyone. Something spiritual, material or something in your subconscious, gives you a feeling of 'power' and 'authority' over others, and as such you're quick to assume the position of leader in nearly all situations. This isn't exactly a bad feeling, but it often clouds your ability to easily accept the opinions, judgment and ideas of others. But often time your 'natural' leadership skill pulls through for you and works out in the end, much to the benefit of others. You're a sucker for romance, and as such easily fall for others to whom you're drawn. Such love may be brief and foolish, but once you're there you're hooked. Loss of love is hard for you, but this never once clouds you judgment and ability to be an effective leader. And for cryin' out loud, hook up with Claire. We're all waiting.

Tony
PUNK 4EVER
PUNK 4EVER
España 

Mensaje por Tony » 24 May 2004 17:25

yo tambien hice otro

Imagen

no se os parece mas a rebecca que a steve????????

Due to some circumstance in life, you often view the world as an uncaring, cold and cruel world where everyone is out to get in your way. Because of this negativity you're often quite reckless and brash, the sort who needs no one to accomplish what you've got. You frequently come off as childish and selfish. Despite your apathy, this serves only as a disguise for your desire to love and be loved by someone--anyone--in your lifetime. The loss of things close to you is quite difficult and traumatic for you, but your desire to love is perhaps the one thing, an anchor to the desire to live, that keeps you moving on. Self-sacrifice is something reserved for the ones you love, but should it be made you'll truly reveal to others you're not as you really seem.

D2
Nemesis
Contactar:

Mensaje por D2 » 24 May 2004 17:44

A mi me salio Chris
Imagen
Imagen

*Trinity*
Contagiado 90%

Mensaje por *Trinity* » 10 Jun 2004 02:15

Imagen

Cheerful, optimist and possessed of a sense of justice, you're definitely the sort who sees the cup as half full. Selfless and considerate of others, you often give those you're close to the benefit of the doubt, and before you go and point fingers you first gain solid proof against them rather than outright accuse them. Chances are, however, that you trust people sometimes a bit too much, and in doing such are shocked to discover you've been deceived. However, in the end your strong will and determination prevail, and you right the wrongs, should such actions be necessary. And fanboys love your tube top and miniskirt.

Bue Jill no me cae mal... pero me cae mejor Alexia :twisted:
Imagen
Amar es poco........ si se trata de ti..........

[positive]
Cap. S.T.A.R.S.
Cap. S.T.A.R.S.
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
Contactar:

Mensaje por [positive] » 10 Jun 2004 03:52

Imagen

Young, weak and helpless is the impression everyone gets from you. Being young, many often underestimate your true potential, even if you might not exactly have all the skills to tackle all that you come across. Ever the compassionate sort, you always look out for your friends and comrades, making sure that they're in their best shape and able to continue on without fault. Your goal in life is to make sure that everyone is kept safe and secure, putting your maternal care and compassion to good use. Always ready for a new challenge, you like to try new things from time to time to otherwise improve your underestimated talents. You're also getting your own game, despite your lack of character appeal to most.

-_-' es InKreIble perO no me Kejo... me Kae de Pelos perO la pekeña diFerencia es ke Io no Soy MujEr :shock:

Rulax
Ultimate BOW

Mensaje por Rulax » 10 Jun 2004 04:47

Cool!!!!!
Imagen

Cheerful, optimist and possessed of a sense of justice, you're definitely the sort who sees the cup as half full. Selfless and considerate of others, you often give those you're close to the benefit of the doubt, and before you go and point fingers you first gain solid proof against them rather than outright accuse them. Chances are, however, that you trust people sometimes a bit too much, and in doing such are shocked to discover you've been deceived. However, in the end your strong will and determination prevail, and you right the wrongs, should such actions be necessary.
aunk la ultima oracion no me gusto...

S.Redfield
Colaborador de RESH
Resident Evil Favorito: Resident Evil DS
PS3 Network ID: Bardock1980
XBOX GameTarg: Bardock1980
Wii Friendly Code: 3689-7916-5363-3937
España 
Contactar:

Mensaje por S.Redfield » 10 Jun 2004 09:34

:twisted: Pues a mí me salió Jill Valantine :roll: :twisted: .
Imagen
Imagen

Kiliranshero
Zombie

Mensaje por Kiliranshero » 11 Jun 2004 01:11

me ha salido chris
Imagen

StarWind
Ser Humano
Contactar:

Mensaje por StarWind » 11 Jun 2004 13:22

a mi ma tocao el chris
Imagen
A la sombra de mi sombra me estoy haciendo un sombrero...
pero voy a dejar de hacerlo, y voy a luchar... con 2 webos
http://lancis.wordpress.com

fonsecama
Ultimate BOW

Mensaje por fonsecama » 11 Jun 2004 16:55

Pues a mi me salió también Jill que raro¡¡ el problema esque no puedo insertar la imágen : :( .
"Cuándo las autoridades te prohiban tener sexo,sólo queda una cosa por hacer:no tengas sexo con las autoridades".

C-12
Tyrant Nv1

Mensaje por C-12 » 12 Jun 2004 12:58

Imagen

You're the sort who places your family before yourself and your very friends and comrades. They are, after all, your very blood, and blood is thicker than water. However, this closeness to your family is often your downfall, leaving you open to threat and manipulation should they be placed in danger. However, even if you're forced into doing something that acts against your closest of friends for the sake of your family, you're still very remorseful about it, and as such often seek penance and the forgiveness of your friends. You're otherwise very loyal to your cause and the sort who's always ready to lend a helping hand to those in need. ...you backstabbing bastard.

Con traductor online:

Usted es la clase que coloca a su familia antes de se y sus mismos amigos y camaradas. Son, después de todo, su misma sangre, y la sangre es más gruesas que el agua. Sin embargo, esta proximidad a su familia es a menudo su caída, dejándole abierto a la amenaza y a la manipulación si ella se coloca en peligro. Sin embargo, iguale si usted es forzado en hacer algo que actúa contra su más cercano de los amigos para el motivo de su familia, usted sigue siendo muy remorseful sobre él, y como tal a menudo penance de la búsqueda y el perdón de sus amigos. Usted es de otra manera muy leal a su causa y a la clase que tiene siempre listo prestar una mano que ayuda a ésas en necesidad. ... usted bastardo backstabbing.

Estoy realmente orgulloso de que me saliera este personaje me identifico con el :P

Cerrado